Oklahoma

Hair & Makeup

I need recommendations for hair stylist & makeup artist in the OKC area.
Also, does anyone know how much I should budget for them? I'm quickly discovering that I'm clueless and under estimate the cost of everything.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ladies.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair & Makeup

• TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rhianon Sappenfield.  It's been almost a year, but back then her # was 405-205-4036.  She was fantastic and the most reasonably priced stylist that I spoke with.  She also did airbrush makeup, which I HIGHLY recommend!

I can't give you a price, because I honestly can't remember.  But like I said, she was the least expensive out of all of the ones I spoke with.  So my advice would be to just call around and get price quotes.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jessica at Deja Vu Salon in S. OKC.  She was awesome and did both my hair and makeup.  I paid $75 total for both hair and makeup together
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Krystle I am JEALOUS..I love jennifer but I can't afford her!!! Frown
  • edited December 2011

There is also a girl that works for MAC in Quail Springs mall that will come to you on the day of your wedding. She does not charge a travel fee. I think she is around $125.00 for the bride and $75.00 for anyone else. You dont have a spend a certain amount either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards