Oklahoma
Options

Bagpipes....

So I am looking for a bagpiper to play my wedding. I want it to be a surprise for my soon to be. He is scottish and doesn't think we can afford it but I know it would mean a lot to him. After all he is wearing his entire kilt suit. If thats even what you call it? Does anyone know where to find someone to play the bagpipes?

Re: Bagpipes....

• Options
    angelacollierangelacollier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually drove to work this morning behind someone with a Bagpipe ad on the back of thier minivan. They said they do weddings. The Celtic Piper was the name of their company. I can't find a listing for them, but I know it was a 755- prefix, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for him tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

sorry, no suggestions. Just wanted to say that is a great, fun idea! Your FI will be so surprised! Hope you can find something!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that is so funny how spontaneous you see somethiing like that. I will keep an eye out as well thank you so much for the tip. And I know he will love it. I have never been to a wedding with a bagpiper so I hope it turns out as good as it sounds lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sent you a private message.

Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards