Oklahoma
Options

Where to get invitations

I went to a local print shop today to look through their books of invitations. My mother wanted me to do this. I was planning to order mine online. I figured that I'd get a better deal. I was wondering where you all are ordering your invitations from. Who has the best prices?

Re: Where to get invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not of any help because I made ours.  
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    jennOKjennOK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you order through cardsandpockets.com by any chance? I saw that site, but I was a little confused on what to get. Maybe I should order a sample. I do better when I can see things in person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      No, I didn't.  I looked at that website, but I got confused too!  I ordered our cardstock from paperandmore.com and just printed them at home.  They were very simple, but that's what I wanted.

Anniversary image
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my pocketfolds from cards and pockets and absolutely love them. I got the perfetto onyx pocketfolds. And I'm making my own invitations and enclosures on PowerPoint. I do recommend C&P though.
    I just bought my cardstock at Hobby Lobby.
    I just used the DIY template they give you on C&P and made everything myself and printed them at home on the cardstock. I think it takes a pretty creatively handy person to do it though or it can get confusing :) HTH goodluck!!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    jennOKjennOK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked on a site called mygatsby.com. They have really high quality stuff. I just need to do a price check and see if I can afford what I like.
  • Options
    I'm making mine as well.  I found the paper at office depot and went through a lot of different invitations and pieced what I liked from many to come up with our invitations.  Good luck to ya!! 
  • Options
    I got my invites from Ginger P Designs. I found her on etsy, but now I believe she also has a website. She does custom invitations and gives you free proofs via email until you are happy with them! Free shipping as well! Good luck!

• Options
    Are there many Brick and Motar invitation stores left in the Tulsa area? I would like to look and feel the paper stock. 
    Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards