Oklahoma

Okiediva

Did you hear back from Kelly (Poppy Lane Design)? I got in contact with her and told her you were waiting on a reply.

Re: Okiediva

• edited December 2011
    I did and sent her my cell number. Haven't heard back. It seems like it takes her awhile. She must be busy.
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well she is the only person who runs/works poppy lane as of right now. She used to do the flowers at cobblestone creek and decided she wanted to start her own business. She definitely has experience in the industry, but she is trying to get it started on her own. I understand getting frustrated waiting but it's totally worth it with her. :) she definitely is giving me more bang for my buck versus Tony Foss. Plus she got my concept 100% and didn't try to take over and make it her way. Just something to think about and keep in mind.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a while so it's not like I'm in a rush. Just kind of worriesome when you don't hear from someone that may be doing your wedding for days at a time! How did you like the bridal show?
    edited December 2011
    Well once it's closer to your wedding I'm sure she will having everything at 100%. She still hasn't got her computer back like they have promised.

I had a great time at the bridal show! Did you stop by the Audacious After Dark booth? It was one of the boudoir booths. 
  • edited December 2011
    I did! Did you get your pic taken with the angel wings??
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I sure did!!! How about you!? My wedding photographers were there. Paul was doing video and what not for the show. Sky was working at the Audacious booth.
  • edited December 2011
    I did too! lol.. I thought it was funny but my friend was like NO WAY..weren't the dresses from Bella Rosa beautiful?? I also thought the cakes from Cakes N More were AWESOME and beautiful as well!!
    edited December 2011
    I had such a great time!!!! I'm hoping to win something from the Bridal Show! 

There were beautiful dresses but already have my dress so of course none of them even hold a candle to mine. ;) hahaha I was hoping they had more bridesmaid stuff but I got the contact info from Tom's Formal because she can do custom dresses as well. That made me SUPER happy! I'm just hoping she can do it cheaper than the dresses I want for mine. They're $275 and there is no way we're letting them pay for their dresses.

What did you wish they had more of or was there something there that you wished was there but wasn't?
  • edited December 2011
    I wished there were more bakeries there. I saw only one that did cakes and the other ones did cupcakes. I LOVED that purple bridesmaid dress that the lady from Tom's did. It was SO pretty!! I wish my favorite photog would have been there but all in all it was a fun time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards