Oklahoma

invitation recommendations

Hello again,

My FI and I are trying to figure out how to go about doing our invites.  I think we have settled on having a stationer do them from a local store so that we can see them in person, feel the quality etc.

In doing Google searched I have run across RSVP Stationary & More, Red Fox Paperie, and Paper N More.

Does anyone have any recommendations on these places or know of any other places that do invitations that you would recommend in the OKC metro or surrounding area?
Anniversary

Re: invitation recommendations

• osugrad08osugrad08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out http://www.invitinginventorri.com. She's in OKC, and she brings the books to you, so you can look through them at home. When you meet up to give the books back, if you're ready to place your order then she'll give you a 15% discount.
  • Argo-MccoyArgo-Mccoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Red Fox paperie and I loved it. We worked with Darwin and he was so friendly and helpful. He can help you custom design your invitation too. We just kind of described what we thought we would like and he pulled up about 5 examples really quickly that matched our ideas so we didn't have to spend hours flipping through samples.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you're worried about price but you can go to target and buy blank paper with nice designs on them. I bought 50 matching invitations, RSVP cards,and  thank you cards (all with envelopes) for $50.
  • miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    by invitation only. we got ours from there great price, compared to evry where else even( red fox, hallmark) w/ ther sales.(405) 748-4949‎ its a lady & her assitnat i think & she doe sit from her home you just call her and set up a time to look at what she has. She has a lot of styles that the other stores did not offer. we went we looked she gave us a quote & left ( so dont feel like oyu have to make a deciosn then & there).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards