*brandif1026*

How did your e pics go?? :)
Anniversary
November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
Photobucket

Re: *brandif1026*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They were great!!  She showed me one on her camera and it looked good, I can't wait to see the rest.  We did them in the Paseo so there was tons of fun architecture and colorful walls.  She took 380 images!!!  I will get to see them in a couple of weeks, I'll let ya know how they turn out!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm glad you had a good time. 380 is a LOT of pictures! I'm sure they'll be fantastic!! We thought about doing Paseo, but we may end up doing our "first look" pics there, since it is where we're getting married. I def don't want them to be in the same place...
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, are you getting married at Old Trinity?  I had only seen pics til we were down there, it's so pretty!!  Angel's assistant originally suggested the Farmer's Market downtown for us, and I kinda wish I had done that since it's a little more "rough" looking and not so colorful, but I love both places.  That will make great first look pictures though.  Not that any of her pics aren't great!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Old Trinity for us! FI pretty much grew up and used to live in Paseo, so that was his first choice. Our only issue was getting our guest list small enough...I have a huge family and he has about a million friends, his "chosen family" I have seen some of the stuff done at the Farmer's Market, so we definitely may try that. My mom lives sort of close to Pops and all that too, which I think would be fun.

You're right though, her pics are fantastic so they'll be good either way! :)
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got to see our e-pics last night (finally!) and I LOVE them!!  She did such a great job and narrowed it down to 100 pics.  I'm super judgemental of pictures and I'm pretty happy with almost all of them, just a few that I don't think I look so good in, but overall I'm SO HAPPY!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hurray! I knew they'd be awesome :) We're doing ours on the 28th! We picked downtown Norman...I'm super excited.
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Downtown Norman is super cute, I bet they will be awesome.  I actually  may have to spend enough on prints to get the CD, I want them ALL!!  Let me know how yours turn out.  :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I was already worried about wanting to do that! Haha! I'll definitely update after we get them done!
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards