Oklahoma

Fresh, hip event planner

My name is Krystal and I'm 24 years old. I reside in Tulsa.  I am currently looking for experience in event planning and wedding consulting. I just graduated with my associates in sociology.However I am very passionate in planning. Ive planned and consulted in birthdays, weddings, and bridal fashions. The cost to you is inexpensive depending on the event its $50 at signing and 100 to 200 depending on event. I have fresh ideas and I am very dedicated. I'm just looking for a chance to test my skills. You can email at misskcc23@Gmail.com for more info

Re: Fresh, hip event planner

• miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking for a wedding consultant or whatever they are called for the day of my wedding. IWe have all the plannign done Ijust thinkit would be nice to have some one whos job his to keeo things running smoohtly so that a fmaily doesnt have to missout on weddign stuff. would you be willing to travel to oklahoma city?
  • Krystal_22Krystal_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when exactly is your wedding and what are your requests
  • miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sept. 3 in okc. I just need some one to direct things on the day of like telling wedding party were to be for pictures and what time. telling the catering ppl where to setup & the cake lady. Basically helping things to run as smotthly as possible (i know things will not be perfect Im no fool)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards