Oklahoma

Know of a Stillwater hairstylist?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hairstylist in Stillwater. I've got a friend getting married in May that was planning on having her normal stylist in Tulsa do it the morning of the wedding, but she's worried about it not lasting all day since the wedding isn't until 7PM.  Now we're trying to find a stylist ASAP to get these last few details finished.  Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Re: Know of a Stillwater hairstylist?

• edited December 2011
    Platnuim Salon off of Main St. The owner is Patti she does a really great job. Her number is 405-372-1546. She is really sweet and I'm sure she will help you with anything yall are needing done. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Some of my favorite quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess
  • edited December 2011
    I really like the girls at Hello Gorgeous on the Strip. I usually get my hair done with Ashley, but they're all really nice and talented. There is also a Hello Gorgeous downtown.
  • jrkslejrksle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards