Oklahoma

where to find flower pots

Hello!  We are going to plant tulips for our centerpieces, but I'm having trouble finding inexpensive flower pots that will look nice.  Any ideas?  I've looked all over the internet using "flower pots" and "planters".  I want glazed white, orange, or dark purple. 

Re: where to find flower pots

• JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked Garden Ridge?
  • edited December 2011
    That's a good idea. I checked their website but I need to go in person.  Thanks!
  • Nickie431Nickie431 member
    edited December 2011
    Try Hobby Lobby--most merchandise goes on a 50% sale on a rotating two-week cycle.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Nickie431Nickie431 member
    edited December 2011
    Or, another thought: if you don't mind a little extra effot, you can buy standard terra cotta pots, paint them using craft paint, and then give them a glazed look with Modge-Podge or other glossy finisher.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • edited December 2011
    THanks! We looked at Garden Ridge and Hobby Lobby but they didn't have the style I'm looking for unfortunately.  We planted the tulips in a large planter (8x4) and then will dig up the bulbs once they start to come up.  Hopefully once spring gets closer there will be more choices for containers! And our back up plan is terra cotta, and wrap them with something like you see those poinsetta pots wrapped in, or spray paint them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards