Oklahoma

OKC ceremony location needed

I'm looking for a place to have our wedding and struggling along.  I just need a place for a simple indoor wedding for the end of June this year.  Yes next month, 30 some days away.  We'll have about 50-60 people there and we'll be doing all the decorating ourselves.  We're definently on a tight and small budget!!!!  We want it to be in or close to Oklahoma City.  We've tried thinking of churches, hotel banquet rooms, parks, etc.  So far most things are booked.  Our last option is to have it outside which we're okay with, just will have to deal with nice OKC weather and very unpredictable.   Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: OKC ceremony location needed

• YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which places have you contacted? Just wondering so that we don't end up saying a place that you've already contacted. Also, what kind of budget are you working with...they may help us out some too.
  • thebroadwaythebroadway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have some openings for the end June, but we are in Tulsa if  you can travel that far.  Very unique, industrial chic. If you have an interest at all, check out our website www.thebroadwaytulsa.com (also listed here under "tulsa wedding reception and ceremony sites")  We can help you pull it together in a hurry if you need to!
  • chemteach2256chemteach2256 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at places like Will Rogers Park or the State Capitol?  Will Rogers Park has a beautiful Rose Garden and then they have a building to have the reception in.  Also, the state capitol building is free you just have to bring in all your own stuff.  Just a few ideas and good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    The Round Barn in Arcadia is VERY reasonably priced.  It's only 9 miles East of Edmond.
  • unme1030unme1030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well we found it.  We're going to Willow Brook Wedding Chapel.  It's amazingly beautiful!!!  I can't wait.  Thank you all for posting responses to try to help.

Congrats to you all!
  • edited December 2011
    @unme:  I'm glad to hear you liked Willowbrook.  I didn't tour them the first time around (I wish they had more pictures on their site), but will take a look at them if my first choice falls through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards