Oklahoma
Options

ONE MONTH!!!!!

We have one month left, and i feel like shouting it from the roof tops!  This last month has been so stressfully with RSVP issues and so many things to get done.  I am busy ever night with something it seems and I feel like I'm about to go crazy.  I cannot wait for October 23rd to get here!!!  but i have so much left to do...

Any words of advise or caution from those in their last month or who are already married about these last final days?

~LMF
Anniversary

Re: ONE MONTH!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You know I'm right there with ya!  LOL  I've got 3 weeks from today to go!  My dress isn't finished, NOTHING is paid off, and payday can NOT come soon enough!  

Oh, but I AM going to pay off my cake today at lunch.  That will feel SO wonderful!!!! 
  • Options
    lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I still have to get the bustle on my dress done, so I guess that is not done for me either.  My veil did not come in for my bridals, so I had to barrow my 2nd choice from the bridal shop.  Still don't know if it will be here for the wedding.  It was supposed to be in weeks ago, and when it didn't come in the manufacture gave the bridal shop an updated estimate that was 3 times longer than the original one!

I only have a few things paid off.  But I TOTALLY understand about pay day!  haha

Good luck to you in your final weeks! :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ONE month today for me! I'm new here by the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards