Oklahoma

Hair Salons

Hi! I have not been on this site for a while but hoping you can help!  I am moving to Oklahoma City area (don't know exactly where yet).  I am looking for great hair salons to start looking to work at.  I have been doing hair forever and want to continue when we move.  I am having a hard time researching salons in Oklahoma over the internet.  I am hoping that maybe you can help.  I am not here to solicit business, in fact I am more so interested in finding referrals from people who are extremely happy with your stylist (If you are happy with who you see it is more likely the kind of place I want to work) Please let me know where you go.  Or if you know of any great salons you would recommend me looking into.  Thank you soooo much in advance!

Amy

Re: Hair Salons

• lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister works at Anthony David Salon in Penn Square Mall. She loves working there. I have no idea if they are hiring but you should check it out anyway! Good luck on the job search!
  • Argo-MccoyArgo-Mccoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Le Fringe Salon to get my hair cut a couple times and have always enjoyed it and the people that work there. It is near downtown OKC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards