Oklahoma

Beautiful headpiece FOR SALE!

Please pass this info along to anyone you know who is planning a wedding! I have ads on Craigslist 
as well. I would like to try to sell in the Tulsa area, as I do not want to have to go through shipping and payment and all that associated with out-of-town sales. Thanks
 I have a BEAUTIFUL headpiece for sale. It is from David's Bridal, and it has never even been out of the package! When I went to try on dresses and found my dress, they put veils on my head and this headpiece, and being that it is such an emotional experience, I "said yes" to all of it. They have a strict "no returns" policy, so when I ended up realizing that this headpiece didn't really fit my overall style/look that I wanted for the wedding, I also realized that I was stuck with it. So, now I'm passing along a great deal to you! = )  In one of the pictures below, it describes the headpiece better than I ever could. The first two pictures are directly from the David's Bridal website, and the other pictures are taken of the actual headpiece here at my home. I paid $200 for it, and I would like to sell it for $150. Like I said, it is absolutely gorgeous, but I just ended up not needing it. If you are interested in this headpiece, please email me at natalie.e.bean@gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards