Oklahoma

photographers-cost?

i am looking into photographers right now, and we won $500 discount with Epic photography.  their stuff is really good but even with our discounts the cost will be $1075 without ordering an album.  just wanted to see if anyone has already booked or looked into photographers in the Tulsa area and what their rates are and what all is included....
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: photographers-cost?

• edited December 2011
    We found that whoever we went to was expensive. We ended up going with epic and paid $1600 for wedding day and engagement pics. What put them over the top is the unlimited time. Everywhere else was around the same price but only offered so many hours of coverage. We figured, if were going to have to pay this much, we don't want to be worried about time.
  • shayna25shayna25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what does your package come with?
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kara Miller with Karadphotography.com

I know her packages just changed ALOT but she was pretty good priced when I used her in July.  Her only downfall was it took almost 12 weeks to get our pics back

for $900 we got two photographers, unlimited time, two extra session on top of wedding (bridal, engagement, etc), an enlargement, and a proof album
  • edited December 2011
    Our Epic package included:
    One photographer for as long as we like day of
    Engagement session of 1 hr
    Rights to all the pics
    2 week turn around on pictures
    A "coming together" slideshow (40+ pics of us growing up, falling in love using a projection system)
    Ability to edit photos (b&w, sepia, etc) as many times as we want.
    And....that's all I can remember off hand. Haha!
  • shayna25shayna25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome! i can't tell if there's a difference in the package Epic was talking about to me but it was $1800 without any discounts...i know he didn't mention engagement pics being included but I will definitely ask about that.

Kara D looks awesome!  great photos & not a bad price! ugh i just feel so rushed b/c epic has a discount running til sunday....i may just wait and meet with a bunch of them.  too much stress!
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Fire & Nice Photography, it's a new photography but there is good prices because of it.  $500 for all day coverage and all edited pics on a disc and print release! Not too bad at all!
  • I used Epic for my wedding at it was $1100, and totally worth it! They did such an awesome job and were really nice to work with! I think you would really like them! :) And you won't find many quality photographers for under 1K so if you have a $500 discount I would use it!
  • I am looking to photograph a wedding for my portfolio. I am a portrait photographer who is breaking into the wedding business. My work is modern with a twist of vintage. You will get all edited images on CD all free. Even if you have a photographer, I would love to still come photograph. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards