Oklahoma

Center Pieces

Ok, so I have no idea what I am going to do for my center piece, I have been looking at several different ideas, however, they all seem to be outrageous in price. What are you doing? And what is a price range that you would say is resonable?

Re: Center Pieces

• A lot of it depends on your theme and colors. We had the date picked out over a year in advance and our colors are red and gold and there was a buttload of red and gold stuff on sale after christmas. We're doing candles placed on mirrors with varying sizes of red and gold ornaments around it. We got almost all of the decorations we need for like $10 a table. So think about what's happening between now and your wedding that might have overlapping colors that you can pull decorations in that will be on sale.

what kinds of ideas have you been looking at?

• I messaged you but couldn't get a picture to attach... Here are the centerpieces I told you about! 
  • I framed a cople dozen complementary photos of DH and I from throughout our childhoods (for example, each of us on rocking horses or in our graduation robes) and placed at the pair along with a photo of us as a couple on each table surrounding a small floral arrangement ($8 each), plus a few votive candles and framed quotes or Scripture verses about love/marriage.  I collected the frames over several months for $3-$10 each, mostly at TJ Maxx and Tuesday Morning.

We got comments on how neat it was for our guests to see the photos, and they circulated from table to table to view them all.

I realize this board is not intended for classifieds, but if you like the idea and silver would fit your color scheme, I'd be happy to make you a deal for as many frames as you would need.  PM me if interested.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • edited March 2012
    What is your theme?  You could also base it around that and then we all may be able to give you more ideas...
    I will try to put a pic up later of mine for you, but I went to Kirkland's clearance area online and found my ball of flowers for $3 a ball, then a small mirror and a round vase to hold the flowers (hard for me to explain)...I'll make sure I remember to just send the pic.  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards