Oklahoma
Options

Need cake tasting on a Saturday in OKC

I live in Texas and only in OKC on weekends, so I need a cake tasting on a Saturday.  Anyone know of a good bakery that does cake tastings on Saturday?  I will take taste over looks anyday....

Re: Need cake tasting on a Saturday in OKC

• Options
    We are using cutting edge cakes - and he met with us on a Saturday afternoon. Their website is at the same name.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_need-cake-tasting-on-a-saturday-in-okc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:e6bae00b-4790-4c32-89b0-29625890dc46Post:8e054502-3ace-4d0e-b1b5-8ef002e95d2d">Re: Need cake tasting on a Saturday in OKC</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using cutting edge cakes - and he met with us on a Saturday afternoon. Their website is at the same name.
    Posted by mmmendi[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I will contact them.
  • Options
    We are using Butter Sweet Cakes in Yukon , OK. We went to 4 different cake tastings and there cakes were by far the best tasting we had ever had, you can tell the use fresh ingredients daily, and everything was so moist! Plus there cake decorating is amazing! We met with them on saturday as well at a starbucks downtown her and her husband both own the bakery they brought a cupcake container full of different cakes, fillings and icings to try so we sat drank coffee tried cake and talked about what we wanted! They were also the cheapest we could find on cake prices as well! Go to www.tastybatter.com to see her work and ways to contact her (her name if Tiffany).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards