Oklahoma

DJ

Anyone know of a good DJ in the $400-$600 range who will work in the OKC/Norman area?

Also, has anyone ever used a DJ from Box Talent?

Thanks!

Re: DJ

• I think Black Tie DJs are in that range. I've heard that they're good.
    I think M&M productions is close to that but if you're going to the bridal show they usually do some sort of deal where you can get $50 or $100 off if you book that day.
    I'm not familiar with Box Talent. I've heard the name but no reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M&M productions will be in your range if you go to their bridal show on the 29th. Jeremy is the greatest!
  • There is a dj in Tulsa called banks entertainment he was 600 idk if he travels!
  • My DJ is Chris Hale with Dance Party Productions. He's in your price range, and he's WONDERFUL. I've known him a long time and he does awesome work. He has a facebook page where you can view his info. He also does lighting if you need ambient lighting for your reception. Hope this helps you out, good luck! 
  • My DJ is Chris Hale with Dance Party Productions. He's in your price range, and he's WONDERFUL. I've known him a long time and he does awesome work. He has a facebook page where you can view his info. He also does lighting if you need ambient lighting for your reception. Hope this helps you out, good luck! 
  • MrsLB2BMrsLB2B member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

We are praying A+ entertainment has our date available when we decied an actual date (looking at next year).  Went to 2 different friends weddings recently, one used A+ and the dj and party was amazing.  DJ wasn't cheesy, mad the announcements & had everyone on the dance floor.  The friend that used m&m didn't have as good of a reception.  DJ was cheesy, couldn't understand if they said anything & nobody hardly danced.  I have talked to the lady that answers the phone at A+ & she is very nice and helpful, told me to call as soon as we booked our date.  Sounds like they would be near your range.

• I am using A +. They did a wedding that my fiance and I went to last year. They did a good job there. We had to pay for travel costs since it was outside the OKC area, so the cost is going to be over $700.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards