Oklahoma
Options

Reception Suggestion-for anyone looking

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to make a suggestion in case any of you are looking for a laid-back, but still very nice location for a reception in the OKC area.  FI and I are getting married in Mexico, then having a reception here when we return for anyone who was unable to join us in Mexico.  We have struggled to find a place that is relatively inexpensive, but that is still nice enough for a wedding-related event.  Last night, we finally booked with Rococo.  They have opened a new location at 122nd and May, in Northpark Mall where Poblano's used to be, and have a beautiful room for private parties (holds about 75).  There is no fee for the room, just food and drinks.  They have a screen in there for slide shows or videos, and you can have your own music piped in to the room if you'd like.  Anyway...I know this was the biggest struggle we have had in planning so far, so I thought I'd pass along the info for any of you who are having issues, too.  Good luck, and if anyone needs contact info, feel free to let me know!
Anniversary

Re: Reception Suggestion-for anyone looking

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards