Oklahoma

Has anyone used Chameleon Entertainment or Ace Mobile Music for DJ services?

I have it narrowed down to these two (and I'm still considering the Heather Nelson Trio).  I liked the guy at Ace when I spoke to him, and they are definitely going to do my ceremony sound.  My sister is friends with the owner of Chameleon,  and so they're giving me a good price.  I am having trouble deciding and if anyone has any experience with them, it would be very helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Has anyone used Chameleon Entertainment or Ace Mobile Music for DJ services?

• lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not had any experience with either, but I thought this *might* help.

My photographers and another vendor HIGHLY recommended Chameleon Entertainment. When I called them more than a year in advance, he was already booked for my wedding date!  That to me indicated that he was highly sought after and probably very good at what he does.

Good Luck.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  They do some volunteer work at my sister's YMCA, and she loves them, so I think we'll go with them (the guy at ACE MOBILE unfortunately never sent me the contract he was supoosed to send me, and now isn't returning my phone calls, so that makes the decision easier for sure)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards