New Jersey - South
Options

Vendor Rave!

I just got my envelopes back from my calligrapher last night. She's amazing! She was able to address half the guest list in Vietnamese for me. She emailed me yesterday but I didn't get the email til 9:30 at night and I asked if I could come over or if it's too late I could come by tomorrow. She told me I could come over tonight. So I got there at 10:30 and she said let me know if there's some you want me to do over. I ended up staying until midnight because there were 3 or 4 I wanted her to do again (they were a little crooked and I'm a perfectionist) and we also just ended up getting into some long conversations. Anyways, they look soo good and she is sooo responsive. She always answers my emails and phone calls and if she doesn't she gets back to me within a day. She only charged me $70 for 92 envelopes (75 cents per envelope) but I definitely gave her extra because of how accommodating she was. She's awesome and she can do any font you want. Her name is Vicki Palaganas vpalaganas@gmail.com. Here's one of my envelopes (I smudged out the house #):

Re: Vendor Rave!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow they look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing. I wrote her e-mail down last time calligraphers were discussed on here, but I'll have to put a few stars next to it so I rember. Beautiful!
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They came out really nice!!! 

FYI, I did contact her, and she has raised her prices.  But, for $1.25 for inner and outer envelopes, she is still a good deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good deal! Those look great!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ev-  I didn't realize she raised her prices. When I had talked to her months ago, like in December, she was charge $1 for both inner and outer. sorry about that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, those look awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards