New Jersey - South

Brigalias in Sicklerville..

Know any information on brigalias i am trying to pick between this place and massos. Do  you know anyone that has had thier wedding at the new outdoor pavillon they just built?

Re: Brigalias in Sicklerville..

• cshields09cshields09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding inside at Brigalias in July because the outdoor pavillion was still being built but it looked really pretty n unique. I love all the scenery they have set up  the pictures turned out amazing of the outside.
    They offer wonderful food and service for the price you cant beat it.  Let me know if need any other info but I think its def. worth it and different since its all new. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the winslow manor which is part of brigalias in August. There food is great and I know other people who have used brigalias locations. Havent heard any complaints yet. I would go with them over massos.
  • edited December 2011
    I have to start this off by saying that I am definitely biased because my aunt owns Brigalias but I had my wedding there back in October. It poured on my wedding day (and I got married inside a church) so we didn't get to take any outdoor pictures but I have seen the outside set up for a wedding and I think it is beautiful. Also the food is delicious; many of my guests told me that our food was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there in July. It is a beautiful venue & the food is great. We are having our ceremony outside, then cocktail hour & reception following. They are a pleasure to work with & service is fantastic. I have absolutely no worries and have heard no complaints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards