New Jersey - South

Places to look for flower girl dress

Suggestions on where to look for the flower girl dress in SJ?  I've been to a few bridal shops when we got the bridesmaids dresses but they seem to have a limited selection.  Any suggestions?

Re: Places to look for flower girl dress

• I think it really depends on what you're looking for.  Do you want it to "match" the other girls' dresses or the bride's?

Are you looking for something off-the-rack?

Would an Etsy design work better for you?

There's a Demetrios in the Cherry Hill Macy's if you haven't looked there already.  There's also several bridal shops in the Cherry Hill/Haddonfield area.
  • We found some leftover Easter/communion dresses at the retail stores (JC Penny, Macy's Sears).
    We also looked at two "Dress Me Up" stores in the (Hamilton) mall that carry prom wear and the like... but they can be expensive (although, not bad compared to the bridal shops).
  • Thank you, good idea, I'll definitely check out the department stores!  I didn't know the Hamilton Mall had those stores I'll have to look into those two.  BTW is your picture from Batsto Village by any chance?  That is where we had our engagement pictures!
  • My sister in law actually got my nieces dress from Burlington coat factory for the wedding she was just in! The dress actually only cost 30 n looked just liked a davids bridal 100 dress
  • My sister in law actually got my nieces dress from Burlington coat factory for the wedding she was just in! The dress actually only cost 30 n looked just liked a davids bridal 100 dress
  • I got my flower girl dresses from Tesi Bridal in Northfield, NJ.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards