New Jersey - South

Wedding Photo Locations?

Does anyone have any suggestions for places to take wedding photos.  My reception is at the Merion, and I am totally anti- the Lakeview.  Cemeteries creep me out.  Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Photo Locations?

• edited December 2011

hmmmm thats a tough one...and i totally dont blame you for not wanting your pictures in a cemetery....although it is beautiful.....

Maybe somewhere along the river??? a local park?? Amico park in Delran....i will let you know if i come up with anything else....(we are getting married down the shore)...ill keep my eyes peeled.

BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say Amico Park or there is another place in Delran on Hartford Road, called Stellwag's Hidden Acres and they have pretty places on their property for pictures.   H and I were actually going to do pics there for our wedding this past December b/c they have a sleigh but it snowed on our wedding day so it was a "no-go." 

Here is the link for them if you are interested

http://www.stellwagshiddenacresfarm.com/
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    and stellwags has beautiful flowers LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    In Delanco there is a house on the River called Shangrila.  The peoples name  is Willards.  It is off of Lilac Street.  Many different areas in their yard and they don't charge as far as I know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards