New Jersey - South
Options

Hotels Near Shannon's in Atco

Has anyone been to or had their wedding here and stayed at a nearby hotel?  We are getting married there in October and are trying to find some hotels that will provide a shuttle to and from the site.

Re: Hotels Near Shannon's in Atco

• Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I blocked rooms at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites and the Wingate by Wyndham in Mt. Laurel, which is 20 m.  As far as I know, none of the hotels in the Mt. Laurel area include a free shuttle. I know that the hotels like the Wingate work with some limo companies and will give you a discount for a shuttle but you're still looking at around $300 or so. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Hampton Inn in Voorhees has a shuttle deal ($250 or free with 20+ rooms booked), but I dont know if they will travel to Shannon's.  You can give them a call to find out.

http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=VORNJHX

• Options
    coreybride127coreybride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in July at Shannon's. We are using the Fairfield Inn in Deptford, because it it close to the ceremony site also. I think you will have a tough time finding a hotel that will provide a free shuttle. I am renting a school bus, I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lilylowlilylow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there in June of 08.  I didn't have to deal with anything they took care of everything.  I did do my own center pieces because the ones they offered I found ugly.  Ask them to pack up two plates of food to go for you and the future hubby.  Honestly you won't eat anything and you'll be starving later on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards