New Jersey - South
Options

7/25/09 Wedding Reviews!

I am Married!!I never posted that much but I did a lot of reading reviews on here. I found some of them helpful and so I want to post my "grades". If you want more info please feel free to email me at ickajess (@) yahoo (.com)Ram's Head Inn - Galloway, NJA+ - Everyone was completely impressed with the white glove service, the food, the staff, everything!! We are getting tons of compliments. The Staff and event-day women are really helpful and professional. This is just a quick note, there are to many good things to type them all otu here!!Betina's Garden - Galloway, NJA++++ - Betina is amazing! She did exactly what I wanted and added her European flair and talent! The tablescape, bouquets, topiary arrangements, Arbor, EVERYTHING was literally breathtaking. I was in Shock, it was AMAZING!! If you aren't looking for the same old same old definitely talk to Betina. (email me if you want to see pics)Bernhardt's Limosine'sA+ - No complaints! Danny T did an excellent job shuttling everyone on time and to the right locations.Starlyte (band)A+++ - This band is AWESOME! They rocked it out all night long. They are worth the money and then some. Teri is a really great party starter. Every musician is totally talented. Not one note off pitch, not one beat out of place, it was FUN FUN FUN!!Brides by LilyA+ - My dress was perfect! Great Price, Great Fittings/Alterations, and totally ahead of schedule!Invitations, Programs, Menus, Table Cards, OOT bagsby Me!A++++ - I think I did a really awesome job on all the other stuff. LOL A++++ to me! LOL!!Photography - Ryan EstesA++ - Ryan was really patient the day of our wedding. Needless to say my Dad's family is really difficult to deal with and he handled it with such composer and professionalism. Ryan fit every picture in that we wanted. I didnt even notice Ryan or his Assitant during the ceremony, which is a good thing! I asked my Dad.."Did you even see the photographer?"..he said.."Oh yeah, that boy was working hard" So thats cool! Can't wait to see the pics!These are just quick notes. If you need/want more detail feel free to email me like i said. I was always glad to see good reviews of the vendors I chose when I was planning. Truly an awesome day made more awesome by the professionals we contracted. What great people!

Re: 7/25/09 Wedding Reviews!

• Options
    msjuly2010msjuly2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm getting married at Seaview Resort in Galloway and have been looking around at florists. Could you e-mail me the pics of your flowers from her? Also any other reviews you have of her work would be great! email: msjuly2010 at hotmail dot com Did you use a hair salon down there? Thanks
  • Options
    Jebba_hubbaJebba_hubba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I will email you pics from Betina!Also I forgot to mention the review for the tuxesF - MensWearhouse in DeptfordThey got 4 out of 6 tuxes completely wrong. We had to go to a different Mens Wearhouse (the one in Mayslanding) and their manager helped us out. Although they did fix the situation, having to worrying about the groom not having a tux earns the Deptford store an "F". The Groom and the other guys had to pick up their tuxes the morning of the wedding, this was a HUGE inconvenience. The manager and the mayslanding store did save the day and they were very accomodating while fixing another store's error, i would give them an "A" for working with they had.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything went well! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Sounds like you had a perfect day!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards