New Jersey - South

Good Seamstress in South Jersey?

Hi everyone,I am getting married in two months and have an appointment booked with David's Bridal for alterations for this Thursday.  I am at this point freaking out since I've read a lot posts saying not to go there due to high costs and mistakes they have made.  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a seamstress in South Jersey?  I am close to Ocean City so anywhere in that vicinity would be great!  Thank you  :)

Re: Good Seamstress in South Jersey?

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Rose Lafferty is in Williamstown...Not sure where you are when you say close to Ocean city but she's right off of rt 42 (blackhorse pike)
  • LisaD1980LisaD1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Williamstown isn't that far.  Is Rose good?  Are her prices reasonable?  Any more information is greatly appreciated!
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    She is VERY good and her prices are AMAZING.  Alot of girls on this board use her. Do you know where Pete's Diner is on the pike?  She's on the opposite side of the road..she does it out of her house. Her # is856-728-7514
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Fashion Stitch on Church Rd. in Mount Laurel. My experience for my first fitting was great and I can't wait to go back for my second one! GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say Fashion Stitch too but she said she lives close to Ocean City
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards