New Jersey - South

Videographers?

I have Martin's videos' information but am looking to compare it to others.  I am not interested in Ken Stillman since I have heard such mixed things on him.  Any others? I looked on craigslist  and found one for $600 but I do not know how reliable that is? His name is Bill Giordano.  Has anyone heard of him?  Any experience hiring vendors from craigslist?

Re: Videographers?

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    PhillyGirl:  I can recommend a very good, very affordable videographer that I will be using for my September wedding - check out www.yourvideomoment.com.    They are based out of Philadelphia.  I found this company just by doing my own Internet searching.  HTH.Jody
  • karen1424karen1424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used blossom productions and was very happy with them. I had two cameras with two operators and it cost about 1,000 for the entire day. I got my highlight video only a couple weeks after my wedding and the final video will be coming to me soon they guarantee the video in 4 months. I highly recommend them.
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His video is amazing. You should hire him. ;-)
  • stacy2006stacy2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TLJ Studios - highly recommended...hth!
  • edited December 2011
    Stacy - why would you recommend TLJ?  Just wondering bc I'm looking for a videographer as well!
  • calicchccalicchc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe i have the wrong blossom but i just called and she qouted me at 3200
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alliance Video Productions.  I really like them and they will have your highlight DVD back to you when you get home from your honeymoon, and the full video in about 4 months.  My package is around $1500.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I used Steve Williams from Persempre Videos. He charges $1000 for all day coverage. He had a mini-clip posted 2 days after our wedding and we should expect our full edited DVD within 6 months. Our clip is the first one on his website under the "Weddings" tab.
    imageAnniversary
  • l.simpsonl.simpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jack Otepka, who used to work for Martin's and started his own business, for my 9/19/09 wedding.  I don't have my video yet, but throughout the planning and on the day of he was really great.  His prices are great (definitely under well under Martin's quotes, and my quote was even under what you found, but I'm not sure if his prices have gone up a bit since I booked) and I was completely happy with my choice.  HTH!Jack Otepka ProductionsJack Otepka (609) 837-2267(215) 264-3770www.JackOtepka.comJack.Otepka@gmail.com
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phillygirl, what have you heard about Ken Stillman? I've been trying to get in contact with him because my friend had him and loved him.  My photographer also has worked with him before and says he's really good.
    edited December 2011
    lmparnett, What package did you get with AVP because they quoted me well over 1500.
  • edited December 2011
    I second steve williams from Semper phi videos.  I highly recommend him. he was great. he even came to my rehearsal and used an old school video camera and used that footage on the menu page. 
    edited December 2011
    Kelly, do you know what his prices were?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards