New Jersey - South
Options

signed all the papers on our home today!!!

I made a post a couple months back venting about all of our real estate drama, and all of you ladies were very helpful sharing your experiences as well as the names of some great realtors. I want to thank you all so much because of you we were able to find a fantastic realtor and we signed all the papers on our home today! I'm so excited! I can't wait to move in with my man!

Re: signed all the papers on our home today!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im glad everything worked out with Terry.Welcome to the neighborhood!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    thank you becky!!! terry was so awesome. shes the only realtor of the FOUR we had that actually sat us down and explained the whole process to us. and then she turned into a little pit bull for us during the walk through and the closing, to make sure everything was right for us, and we didnt have to argue with anyone cause she did it for us. thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! It's great that you got the house 6 months before your wedding so that you will have time to unpack and decorate and then go back to wedding planning!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad everything went so well for you.  It really is a great neighborhood over here.  You will love it!John and I just wish it were a little closer to our parents.Ours is still up for sale, so if you know anyone if would like to move to the area let me know!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I definately will becky! I really did like the way you decorated better, and the floors and kitchen, and stackable washer dryer, wouldn't even have had to paint. I just really need the office room to be quiet, so I'm picky that way. Although now we have to get rugs to cover this PINK floor, and paint every room cause they made everything bright orange and yellow. craziness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards