New Jersey - South

Lanterns and shepherd hooks

Does anyone have these or know where I can find them? I'm looking for eight of each to line the aisle for the ceremony. Please help!

Re: Lanterns and shepherd hooks

• vickinardvickinard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in need of the shepherd hooks too...although I might use wreath hooks in case it rains so I will be able to use them inside or outside. You would think we could find them on ebay or something but I haven't had any luck seeing them less expensive then in AC Moore.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe Home Depot, Lowes or another garden center would have them?
  • me6700me6700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I'm helping my daughter search for stuff - found some great things at www.save-on-crafts.com
  • surfinboy30surfinboy30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, a word to the wise if you're planning on using FIRST CLASS EXECUTIVE TRANSPORTATION located in Somerset, NJ. They provided NIGHTMARE service with both shuttle drivers having no idea where wedding was and causing the ceremony to be delayed significantly as a result. The groom's mother was sexually harassed because the driver INVITED himself into the cocktail hour AND reception eating, drinking and mingling with guests as if he were. Yes, that's right - I said drinking! The DD was drinking!!?! Isn't that why you pay through the nose to have a shuttle so that your guests can drink without worry about getting home safe. What's more is that the driver also stole 4 bottles of custom wine that was bottled specifically for the wedding and then bragged to his boss about it. When we approached the owners, they basically offered no restitution and won't return any phone calls.

Don't let this awful business ruin your big day!! And warn all your friends too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards