New Jersey - South

McFadden's Catering

I was thinking about booking McFadden's as the caterer for my wedding at the Camden County Boathouse. However, I just went to their first tasting of the season at their Lakeside Manor location and feel a bit unimpressed. The staff seemed somewhat unorganized. There were over a 100 people there for the tasting and no one was really directing us on where to go/what to do.  The experience leaves me a bit concerned. Has anyone used them in the past? I'd appreciate any reviews about how things went on your wedding day. 

Re: McFadden's Catering

• edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_mcfaddens-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:1103d33b-c281-47de-a712-c8e69835354ePost:09a3a202-97ce-4320-8687-ba9bcb7c3895">McFadden's Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was thinking about booking McFadden's as the caterer for my wedding at the Camden County Boathouse. However, I just went to their first tasting of the season at their Lakeside Manor location and feel a bit unimpressed. The staff seemed somewhat unorganized. There were over a 100 people there for the tasting and no one was really directing us on where to go/what to do.  The experience leaves me a bit concerned. Has anyone used them in the past? I'd appreciate any reviews about how things went on your wedding day. 
    Posted by Kelela827[/QUOTE]

hi folks its kevin at lakeside manor    the full blown tastings are free and are just to show the quality of the food    the first one of the year is usually the largest ,because we are closed over the winter    once you pick your exact menu we do private tastings all the time
  • Hello I just recently had a private tasting with Kevin for the boathouse! The food was very good compared to others we've tasted and he is very nice, honest, and accommodating. Reasonable price compared to the other caterers for the boathouse.
  • I'm seeing this a little late, but I just recently viewed photos of the Camden County Boathouse and I absolutely love it! I wanted to get some information from you pertaining to your wedding at the boathouse and using McFaddens catering...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards