New Jersey - South

Atlantic City Bachelorette party ideas

My brother is getting married this summer and we are planning the bachelorette party for my future sister-in-law in Atlantic City in early June.  I know there is still time, but I'm planning on booking the rooms asap and wanted to get some ideas for good places to go for a bachelorette party in advance to make some plans.  I have been to AC several times, but never for a B.P. and have not been to any of the clubs.  I am interested to hear of any places that would be fun to go to (we want to make it a good time!)

Re: Atlantic City Bachelorette party ideas

• almoyeralmoyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My brother is getting married this summer and we are planning the bachelorette party for my future sister-in-law in Atlantic City in early June.  I know there is still time, but I'm planning on booking the rooms asap and wanted to get some ideas for good places to go for a bachelorette party in advance to make some plans.  I have been to AC several times, but never for a B.P. and have not been to any of the clubs.  I am interested to hear of any places that would be fun to go to (we want to make it a good time!)

• kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just there for one and we got VIP tickets to Hunk-O-Mania, a male review.  I DO NOT recommed them.  While we had fun, it is NOTHING like what they advertise online!
  • shtaycee5shtaycee5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boogie Nights in Resorts. We just had my sister's bachelorette party there this weekend. I had a great time!! I hope to do it for my own because it was so much fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards