New Jersey - South
Options

Bridal Shop? Looking to buy a gown near Cherry Hill...

Does anyone have any recommendations for a bridal shop in the Cherry Hill area?  My mom and FMIL want to go looking at dresses this weekend.  I called Irma's but they don't take appointments (is that weird)?  Any suggestions of where to go (or where not to go)?  Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shop? Looking to buy a gown near Cherry Hill...

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal in Mape Shade.
  • Options
    LonniPLonniP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there are a couple of places inside the Cherry Hill mall. I believe Macy's has a briday boutique in there and I'm pretty sure there's one more but the name is escaping me...I haven't finished my 1st cup of coffee yet LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm going to Angel Bridal in Haddonfield, theres also Macy's bridal in the mall, Kay bridal, & David's bridal close by. Is there a brand you are looking for in particular?

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amy4282Amy4282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jay West in Haddonfield
  • Options
    laurenndavelaurenndave member
    edited December 2011
    Country Way Brides is also in Haddonfield, right down the street from Jay West
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you probably went shopping already, but just wanted you to know that Irma was really wonderful.  I called many stores and none in the tri-state area had my dress in stock.  Irma called me back after the shop closed on a Saturday night to tell me she had it.  Her customer service is really worth the wait (you just walk in and put your name on a list).
  • Options
    cfreniacfrenia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Bridal Garden on Route 70. They were awesome and treated us really well, and I found the perfect dress after trying on only a dozen.

I don't know the names but I know there are also 2 boutiques in downtown haddonfield. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to several shops looking for mine.  Jay in Haddonfield is very good but I ended up buying my dress at Kay.  I dont know about the alterations tho because I have heard so not so nice things.  However, Im using Cove Road Bridal in Pennsauken and Nadine there is GREAT!!  Ordered my BM and flower girl dresses there.  The seamstress is great too.  Very friendly and great prices.  
    BnB4ever
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Irma's is fantastic. I didn't end up getting my dress there but my MIL did. Great service. Bridal Garden was a disappointment. They were rude and told me that I was too fat for their store - I'm 5/9 and a 14 - not huge!!!
    Kerry Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards