New Jersey - South
Options

In dire need of a videographer!

Does anyone know of a videographer who is as good as Ken Stillman for the same price of $1500 or less? I feel like I've looked at every videographer possible in this area and I cannot find one that I like that is within my budget. I would love to have Ken if he EVER returns my messages!!! Very frustrated. Hope someone can help! Thanks!

Re: In dire need of a videographer!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello
    I am using Jack Otepka.
    He is really nice, he returns your messages. lol. He was working with someone but branched off and has his own business with his wife now.

Here is his website . http://www.jackotepka.com/a_/photography/photography.html

hope that helps!!!Laughing
  • Options
    amymk910amymk910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second jack otepka. i'm using him for my wedding in april and he has been great so far. when i met with him, he showed me some samples of his work and it all looked good. and his price is unbelievable. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (3) Iovino Video Productions
    Lou or Tony Iovino (Father & Son)  
    856-728-9218
    You can email them through their website.

My photog recommended him, but we went with Ken (and never met with Lou).  She said she has never seen his finished product, but he was great to work with the day of.  Check out his website (and he replied the same day!!)

Oh wait - have you heard of Stomping Bread?!  I hear they are amazing and reasonably priced.  They were booked for our date http://www.stompingbread.com/Home.html

• Options
    edited December 2011

We used Steve WIlliams of Persempre Videos.  He is reasonable and very talented. http://www.persemprevideos.com/
    He is normally very quick to respond to an email inquiry. 
    Our mini-clip is the first one on the Weddings tab on his page.

GL!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I will be using Your Video Moment based out of Philly.  Extremely affordable and highly recommended by a Philly Knottie:

www.yourvideomoment.com

• Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_dire-need-of-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:25ecff30-3fc6-41f2-9b6a-533be9ca017dPost:480e6b0d-5371-4a24-ac49-d79f73e6d150">Re: In dire need of a videographer!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be using Your Video Moment based out of Philly.  Extremely affordable and highly recommended by a Philly Knottie: <a href="http://www.yourvideomoment.com" rel="nofollow">www.yourvideomoment.com</a>
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

<div>Is this guy a friend of yours? His videos aren't really that good, even if he is cheap. What good is a $800 video if you are only going to watch it once? I can't imagine why anybody would hire him based on the videos on his site. He's got a 3 minute video of just people arriving at the church. Is that entertaining at all?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

First of all, if you're going to be snarky, Angel, then go be snarky on the Snarky Brides board!  I don't remember asking for anyone to give me a nasty, rude, obnoxious opinion on my choice of videographer!  I don't have to defend my choice to you nor anyone!  They have several great examples on their website, not just one example that you found "boring," and another Knottie from the Philly board, Butterlies126, who used them for her own wedding gave them an A.  Here is her review from her vendor reviews post:

Videography- Your Vdeo Moments- A
    If you want to have a video but don't want to spend a great deal, this is the place to go. Very reasonable prices! Already got my video back and I just got the simple package, no editing. And it was perfect for what I spent (around 300).

So, you know the old saying, if you can't say anything nice...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

We hired Still Motion out of Canada back in November but had the opportunity to meet Greg with Endless Wave Productions out of Jersey. Greg was trained by the Still Motion team and he helped in the production of our film. Here is a clip should you have an interest:

http://www.vimeo.com/7484206

Chrystalle

• Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You need to go back and read the OP's question. That guy you recommended isn't even close. That's why I think he must be a friend of yours. There's no way you can be recommending his horrible work and thinking you are helping other brides.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, he's not a friend of mine, Angel, and again, we can do without your snarky comments.  Please keep them to yourself, thanks.
  • Options
    stacy2006stacy2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TLJ Studios - highly recommended!! HTH!
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alliance Video Productions

www.alliancevideousa.com
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    l.simpsonl.simpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jack Otepka for my 9/19 wedding and have recommended him here several times- I'm happy to see others are using him.  He was fantastic on the day of, and I couldn't be happier with my decision in using him.  He's incredibly unobtrusive and very laid back- exactly what I needed in the midst of all the choas surrounding the day.  Good luck to you with whomever you decide to use!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They guys at intrigue photography based out of haddonfield have video packages.  they have one packages of just raw footage for $600, they also have another option of editing for $1500.  www.intriguephoto.com Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards