New Jersey - South

Enchanted Celebrations

Has anyone used Enchanted Celebrations for their photography, videography, photobooth and/or DJ? I'm interested in them because it's like a one-stop-shop.  It'll be such a relief to have all 4 things booked at once.  So far I like what I see on their web site but I would love some real feedback! Thank you!

Re: Enchanted Celebrations

• I've read some negative reviews on them. You may want to search on here because I believe this is where I read them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey we are using them! I got to meet my photographer (who has been doing professional wedding photography since the 80s) when we did our engagement shoot last year. i was a little nervous but he was great, and i really look forward to having him shoot our wedding. He was great to work with and our pictures came back looking awesome. Our engagement book came out really nice as well. Some of the pics are on my proile. Take a look. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also you can request speciic photographers. I liked Ronny's work so I requested him. We are also using a second photographer for our wedding day and after reviewing their portfolios were able to select the shooter. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry so many posts, but i'm using different photobooth, videographer, and dj. I can only offer you my opinion on photographer. ALSO - we didn't go with them because of their price (although, we are saving a lot and getting a lot) we genuinely liked the portfolio of our photographer and met with several before choosing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the feedback!  I'll do some more searches on here before we make our final decision. @Laurie, I was looking at Ronny's portfolio and I liked his work. I was told that we'd be able to pick the photographer/videographer/dj but I didn't ask anything about meeting them ahead of time.  I'll have to double check to make sure I can.
  • Laurie, We are considering using enchanted for our wedding.  I am not sure on the particular photographer yet but we were definitely going to do the engagement shoot so we are able to meet them first.  I was just curious how your wedding photos turned out and if you were happy with them the day of your wedding.

• I am also interested in this same company. Any feedback would be appreciated.

• I was in a wedding last May and she used this photographer. The woman was awful! She had no patience for her 2 daughters - who are extremely well behaved! Instead of taking multiple pictures of the same shot, she snapped just one and moved on. There were only a small handful of pictures that came out well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards