New Jersey - South
Options

Hair/makeup recommendations for Cinnaminson?

My daughter will be married next May, and we are looking for hair/makeup recommendations near the Merion area in Cinnaminson. We'd like someone who will travel to a hotel nearby the day of, and is reasonable. Thanks!

Re: Hair/makeup recommendations for Cinnaminson?

• Options
    I have a duo, that my sister used for her wedding, Im using for mine, and all of my friends have used. They're amazing! And reasonable! They're sister-in-laws, one does hair and the other does make-up. She's a MAC make-up artist, so that is the product she uses. email me and I can pass along their info. kcovely@gmail.com
  • Options
    I used girls from The Make-UP Bar in Cherry HIll for my bridal shower hair and make-up.  They did an amazing job.  I also went back to get hair highlights from them before my wedding as well.  I would have used them for my wedding if I didn't already book someone.  I don't know if they travel but it doesn't hurt to ask.  
  • Options
    Kaycee--your recommendation please? thanks!
  • Options
    I used creationsbymia.com for my wedding and she was great! Prices were very reasonable, too. My friend is using her for her her wedding next weekend since we had such a positive experience
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards