New Jersey - South
Options

Uplighting...

Happy Friday ladies!

I'm trying to find some information online for uplighting vendors. However, everything I'm finding is in North Jersey (I'm specifically typing in South Jersey during my search).  Does anyone know of any reputable uplighting vendors in the South Jersey area??

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Uplighting...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ's Available and Synergetic Sounds.

I'm using DJ's Available for both my DJ and lighting services.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted info about this like a week ago. People had suggested DJs available which is reasonable. Synergistics which is expensive. You can check out Dynamite FX, Dynamic Crew, Eventions (also expensive), EBE, Dance Party DJs, and Untouchable Entertainment Group.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the information again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using DJs Available also for DJ and lighting.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cute pic in your siggy, Bride to Be!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Synergetic Sounds for my lighting.  While their prices are expensive.....I negotiated down to a more reasonable level.  I'd ask to talk to Jason about packages.  Really it depends upon what you really want.  We got a great deal for uplighting, pin lighting on all tables (plus cake table free), a snowflake wash on the dance floor and a custom monogram for between the snowflakes on the dance floor.  You can check my planning bio for pictures of their work.  I've found them to be great to work with =).  Good luck!!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah I mean he gave me a high quote and charged me an extra $100 because my date was full and they would have to rent another van so that's why they would charge me another $100.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_uplighting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:3590b7f0-77dc-4de1-8aad-5361a8f941d6Post:4454714e-ba70-4b09-abe2-306153413ab7">Re: Uplighting...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute pic in your siggy, Bride to Be!
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I thought it was cute too :)  And who doesn't love a twinkie!?
  • Options
    mkf1979mkf1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tony Delareto from Somers Point Florist in Somers Point, NJ.  He has all kinds of neat stuff including rentals and is a dream to work with.  Highly recommend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Versatile Entertainment in Toms River.. they are our DJ and they are charging us an additional $400 for uplighting which is 10 lights.. you can also have 20 lights but obviously it is double the money
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aprovencher21 -  I was also considering using Synergetic Sounds and your bio looks great! If you don't mind saying....what was the price they quoted you for your lighting? What were you able to negotiate them down to?
    (You can send me a PM too if you'd prefer)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards