New Jersey - South

Farm/Barn Oct. Wedding

Hey everyone, just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas about where to have an October wedding. We wanted it to be somewhere local (think Mullica Hill/ Sewell/ Swedesboro area) and preferably somewhere like an orchard or pumpkin farm where we can have a laid back INSIDE reception. We wanted to have a venue that offered hayrides, pumpkin picking, apple cider, apple cider donuts, a corn maze, etc etc..... but, the one caveat is that the place needs to have an enclosed room where we can set up tables. Even if it's somewhere that offers the overall "feel" of that is fine too! I will provide the food and entertainment.
Please let me know if you've heard of or seen anything like we want!!
I'd love to go somewhere like Duffield's (for those of you familiar) but they don't have anything enclosed.
THANKS guys!! :-)

Re: Farm/Barn Oct. Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Maybe you could call some of the wineries in the area to see if they could accommodate your wants.  Renault, Tomasello, Valenzano...
  • edited December 2011

I'll keep my eye open for locations but I love the theme you are going for and what a great time of year.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! It's so hard to find something like what I'm looking for-- I appreciate all of your help!! I am really excited to go out this fall and check out the different potential venues... I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these pumpkins I'll be picking though.... hahahaha :-)
    Hope you're all having a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards