New Jersey - South

Ocean City NJ photo spots

I am looking for some places to take photos in OC, NJ BESIDES the boardwalk. Pretty gardens, unique architectural buildings, artsy spots...Please let me know if you have any ideas!! Thanks!!!

Re: Ocean City NJ photo spots

• Ok I have a couple for you.

- Under the 34 st bridge on the Ocean City side, there is a long dock that extends into the bay (used by the row team to load long boats into the water). It leads you about 40 yards out into the bay & on a calm day its beautiful!

- There is also a small park on 4th st and wesley ave that has some great nature backdrops.

- Another cool spot is going out along the strip off road towards Strathmere (55st bridge), it is very scenic

- There is a classic pavillion on the bay, at 12th st and the bay

- If you want a gritty artsy feel, go to the Upper township side of the 34 st bridge, directly under the bridge is a old bridge and chain link fence. It has a industrial look.

- Also Central avenue from 1st street to the tabernacle on 6th st has a old victorian feel that is very warm.

Hope this helps!
  • There is corson's inlet state park at the south end, 58th street, it's gorgeous. Then there's the old life saving station at 4th Street. There is the bayside center which is just a cool spot.
  • Oops, the bayside center is at 500 Bay Avenue
  • Thank you! I'm getting married on 58th street. I will def check out the spots =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards