New Jersey - South

Our Lady of Lourdes - Glassboro

Hi! Is anyone else getting married at Our Lady of Lourdes in Glassboro? If so, who are you using as your ceremony musician. I was given a list of names and numbers, but I don't know which to start with since I don't know what they sound like or how much they cost.

Thanks for the help :)

Re: Our Lady of Lourdes - Glassboro

• chrisa91011chrisa91011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married at Our Lady of Lourdes on 9/10/11 I have not recieved anything yet. We called and they said they would be in touch, did u go there or did they mail you something?

• Butterfly219Butterfly219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We've met with Fr. Rocks twice. Once for start the process and set the date and once as a follow up. I called the secretary Georgette before our second meeting and asked for a list of names.  She gave them to Fr. Rocks to pass along. FI and I talked about the list and decided we couldn't just pick a name. We went to Mass this weekend and liked what we heard, so we introduced ourselves to the singer (Antonette) and asked her to do the wedding.

So....long story short - we have a singer, she is going to arrange the organist.

Just as an FYI - the pastor is changing next week at the Church - so I don't know if that has anything to do with the delay in your call back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards