New Jersey - South

Bridal shower? nothing to expensive/spaces to rent? help!

Hi all,

My soon to be sister in law is getting married this summer and I along with all her bridesmaids have started the process of finding a place for her bridal shower. Many of the guests will be coming from Philly and some from NJ. I was thinking somewhere in the middle would be perfect like Cherry Hill or the surronnding area. Philly is also an option, but as soon as you cross the bridge the prices go up!. Does anyone know of a nice yet reasonale place to host this event? I am even very interested in hearing if any of you know of a space to rent and then we can make the rest of it a "do it yourself shower" with decorations and foods. 
Thanks!

Re: Bridal shower? nothing to expensive/spaces to rent? help!

• Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check with the local towns..most of them have fire halls or VFWs that you can rent. If you are looking for a resturant, I do not know if this is too far but Sugar Hill Inn in Mays Landing has a $16.95 per person lunch menu on the water very nice
  • edited December 2011

about how many people do you expect at the shower?  if its a smaller amount, im sure any restaurant would be happy to accomodate you.  if its larger, you might need a private room.

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you are DIY, this venue holds about 70 people.

http://littleredschoolhousemickleton.org/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards