New Jersey - South

FYI Camden Waterfront Pics

Hey Ladies -
Just thought I'd let you know tha I talked to the Camden Parks Department and you do not need a permit just to take photos at the Camden Waterfront. However, my event is in December (hoping the weather won't be too cold) so they said there were no events going on, which made it ok as well. So I would double check with them if you are interested to Spring or Summer shots, 856-216-2117. Also you may have to pay for parking, but the parking lots where they usually direct concert tailgating may be open and free.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FYI Camden Waterfront Pics

• Crys&BriCrys&Bri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi don't know if anyone will see this since i'm late :) We went to the Camden waterfront for our pics on a Friday this past July.  There was a John Mayer concert that night and we got there around 5- 5:30 and it was already packed.  They started blocking roads off early!  If there is a concert rethink it!  We were trying to get pictures and the ferry dropped off a ton of ppl who were being obnoxious and trying to get in our shots.  We ended up having to stop and wait which ate up lot of time & caused us to get to our reception late.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards