New Jersey - South

Reception Hall

I have been searching and searching for a reception hall  that isn't too expensive considering I have 200 people on my list and there's no way to cut it back anymore. If anyone has any ideas I could use them right now!!!!!!

I'm looking to get married in October of 2011

Re: Reception Hall

• ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your price point? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thornton327thornton327 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really only want to spend about 5000 for the reception (food and hall rental) and right now the only thing I have found to do is to rent a fire hall which I have never wanted to do....
  • kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    masso catering in glassboro... great prices and options... the halls are the prettiest, but the prices are great!
  • edited December 2011

Not sure where you want to be location wise, but I was a friend's date to their cousins wedding at a hall in Galloway, NJ.  It is called the Vienna Inn and it is the back of a restaurant called Christina's.  It had a private entrance and was more attractive then a firehall.  You'd have creative control and the prices were rock bottom with lots of choices.  The surrounding area is not scenic, but its 15 minutes from Atlantic City and $5000 for 200 guests is pretty tight, so this offers you an affordable option!

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards