New Jersey - South

Vendor Reviews

I had an amazing, amazing wedding!! Here are some of my vendors:

Leigh Florist, Audubon: A
Denise is very easy to work with, she had great ideas and was able to work within a budget. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. The bouquets were alittle smaller then I expected, but that might have been because of my tight floral budget.

KGM Expressions Photography: A+
Kim is in her first year of her own photography business and I am so confident she will be VERY successful! Kim works side by side with her soon to be husband, Ray. They are a great team, very fun, professional and creative! You must check out her work!

DiBartolo's Bakery, Collingswood: A+
Great bakery! I surprised my husband with a Super Mario Brothers cake at the rehearsal dinner, it was AWESOME! A 3-D Mario! Our wedding cake was beautiful as well! We also did Christmas cookies too! 

Zark Limousines: A
Professional, easy to work with. No real complaints or issues. The driver was there when we needed him and drove us everywhere we needed to go. 

Center Stage Entertainment: A
Frank Jr. was great! I really stressed about wedding music but as a procrastinator I didn't get to make a crazy play list, BUT I'm so glad I didn't waste my time. I had complete trust in Frank and everything was exactly what I wanted. I told him some things we wanted and definitely didn't and he ran with it!

Martins Video: A
We decided last minute to book a videographer (like 2 weeks before the wedding!!). John Martin was very accommodating and made it very easy to book! Sam was our videographer, although I didn't get to talk to him that much, he was funny and professional. Can't wait to see the video!

Irmas and Bridal Garden: A
I got my dress from Irmas and the girls dresses from the Bridal Garden. I really had no problems. The Bridal Garden is alittle stuck up but just go in and own the place, they want your business! The dresses were great and I got the best price there. Irma knows her stuff. Its organized chaos in there but again, I got the best price for my dress and the alterations came out great! Just try to go on off times, not Saturday at 2!

Cool Favors.com: A
We got personalized ornaments as our favors. I went through so many fonts and graphics with the artist and they just kept helping me out. They were delivered quickly and looked great!

Some randoms:
Treasures by Trish- Trish is very friendly and will help you with any accessory you need!

Phillies Majestic Store- Bought some personalized gifts there and the ladies working there was so sweet and helpful!!

Epiphany of Our Lord Church: Father Powers was the most genuine priest I have ever met! The church was beautiful and he gave the most beautiful ceremony

HAVE FUN PLANNING! YOUR DAY SHOULD BE A FAIRY TALE FOR YOU LADIES, ENJOY IT!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for your review!  Frank Jr is our DJ as well and I feel the same way - I trust he'll do a great job!  We're also using Martin's and Zark (but just for a drop off) - glad to hear you had a good experience with both.

Congrats!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards