New Jersey - South

meeting with Inger from Keepsake today...

I'm excited that we are meeting with Inger today. I was so surprised that she comes to the house for the first meeting! I'm hoping FI is impressed, everyone on the board seems to sing her praises.... I just need to get him to understand that Photographers ARE exspensive and I want to know who is going to photograph our wedding.  I don't want to go with a company where you don't know WHO you are going to get until that day.

Re: meeting with Inger from Keepsake today...

• edited December 2011
    I'm happy youre excited to meet with Inger.  I absolutely love her!  Let me know how it goes.  She's doing my wedding next weekend and its the 3rd time I will work with her and she is one of the vendors I'm so excited to work with. 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    You'll love Inger! I was surprised that she came to my parents house for the initial meeting, but it was great. I ended up cancelling the other photographer meetings I had scheduled. Her personality alone sold her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Butterfly219Butterfly219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Everything went great!!! I'm just waiting on her to email me some additional pricing information since we don't want a full package. I love that fact that your "package" doesn't determine the service you get.  She just put together an "a la cart" pricing sheet for her first bridal show in OC.

I told my FI that I would price out a few others...but pending the price for the album I like vs what we can afford.... I'm sold. We are having a hard time with the budget since we are paying ourselves. We are thinking about just getting the DVD of pics and our album and getting all prints\parent albums from snapfish.

I love all the stories she tells, it makes it much more personal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards