New Jersey - South

Vendor Reviews!!!

Hi all!! As promised... vendor reviews!! ALL the vendors we worked with were phenomenal and I seriously owe many thanks to the ladies on the boards for all their recommendations. So, THANK YOU, so very much. I really feel like we got the best of the best! Our day was better than I could have ever imagined.

All of these vendors are in the Burlington/Camden/Philadelphia area. Please let me know if you'd like any contact information and I will be happy to provide!

- Ceremony/Reception Venue  (A+): THE MANSION
A beautiful venue, excellent wedding coordinator, top notch bridal attendant (I sent emails to our coordinator days after praising him... Rob was THAT GOOD!!), and food was very good.
- Photographer (A+): AlimarioPhoto, LLC (alimariophoto.com)
This man has so much passion for what he does. You see it in the way he works and in his photos. SO happy we chose "T".
- Florist (A+): Mums the Word
Very friendly, honest, and professional service. Reasonably priced and the flowers were incredible. Maria definitely gets you and what "look" you're going for.
- Silver Sound Entertainment/Steve Croce (A+):
Definitely BEST of the BEST!!!! Very down to earth, friendly, and talented guy. Our guest's were commenting on how good our DJ was all night and even weeks later.
- Hair/Makeup (A+): Karen Capcino
She knows what she is doing and does it with precision! Prices were what I expected to pay, she showed up promptly, finished on time, and was a pleasure working with. (and super sweet!)
- Bridal Gown (B): Macy's
LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress. There was a mix up with what dress was ordered, but it was fixed promptly with some pushing on my end. My advice... PLEASE make sure that the sales person writes down the correct item number before you leave.
- Bridal Gown Alterations (A+): Fashion Stitch
So glad I found Yeon! She was fast, VERY reasonable, and the work she does is incredible. I've already gone back to her for other alterations. 
- Officiant (A+): Weddings by Melissa
A very professional, beautiful, and smooth ceremony.
Anniversary

Re: Vendor Reviews!!!

• teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks michelle! We just booked with maria at mums the word over tje weekend. Love her! I am also using karen c for hai and make up. Hope you enjoyed your HM!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Maria.  I think we're meeting with T on Monday evening, and I have a Silver Sound DJ booked as well (Michael Kane) so it's nice to hear the positive feedback.

Gina
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_vendor-reviews-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:557f8a54-6e1f-4c51-b929-a211229ff230Post:e3ebf7bf-6752-4bf0-8b8f-6b25487b3c51">Re: Vendor Reviews!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks michelle! We just booked with maria at mums the word over tje weekend. Love her! I am also using karen c for hai and make up. Hope you enjoyed your HM!
    Posted by teacup0618[/QUOTE]

No problem! You will love working with both of them!!! Tell them I said "hi"! :)  
    Anniversary
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_vendor-reviews-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:557f8a54-6e1f-4c51-b929-a211229ff230Post:d9db9ab8-7827-4514-8425-e07866c773e5">Re: Vendor Reviews!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Maria.  I think we're meeting with T on Monday evening, and I have a Silver Sound DJ booked as well (Michael Kane) so it's nice to hear the positive feedback. Gina
    Posted by Metallichyk[/QUOTE]

That is great! I hope it all works out for you. :)  I don't think you will be disappointed.

T is currently working on our album pages -- cannot wait to see!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your vendor reviews!  I also booked Karen C for my hair and makeup, I have only heard good things so this makes me feel even better! 
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards