New Jersey - South

new-ish to boards would love suggestions

he finally popped the questions and im super excited to start wedding planning!!! i called and few of the reception sites that i had had in mind and theyre booked, we want to get married early september, i know its not a ton of time to plan but i think its do able. can anyone give suggestions of places not to far from cherry hill where you can bring your own caterer -not the camden county boat house, or lakeside manor - those are both booked :(
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!
thanks so much!

Re: new-ish to boards would love suggestions

• Try the Moorestown Community Center.  It's a beautiful old mansion! 

Also there is a community center in Evesham Twp, it's called the Gibson House, that is just a big open room, with wooden floors and big open windows.  They also have a back porch that is surrounded by a township driving range/golf course. 
  • rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Contact Simer Grewal from Dream Weddings by Simer and she can help you plan an amazing wedding or even be the "Day of Wedding Coordinator" for your wedding. She will work with your budget and make sure your day is memorable and stress free.. She is great, very detail oriented and a perfectionist.

Call :(216)502-5194
    E-mail:dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com

Her fee is reasonable and will not make a hole in your pocket.

Also check out her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/DreamWeddingsBySimer

Enjoy!!!
  • thanks so much im gonna look into those today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards