New Jersey - South

Renault Winery

Have any of you ladies gotten married there? Or have been to a wedding there?  How was the food?  Prices? Service?

I'm looking into a few places and I haven't heard anything about Renault Winery. Before I waste my time I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Renault Winery

• edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there in June. We had such an amazing day and wonderful reception! Val was great to work with. We worked out a price with them that we were comfortable with. The food was excellent and our guests still compliment us on it. We went with a duet meal and saved a lot of money. feel free to check out some of my pics in my bio link at the bottom of my signature or let me know if you have any questions. I don't come on here too often anymore but I will try to respond.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the review!  I will definitely check them out.

Your pictures are gorgeous by the way.
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome! If you have any other questions just let me know. Its such a unique place and in my opinion after visiting other wineries the nicest and best quality service to have a reception.
  • edited December 2011
    I have not been to a wedding there, but that place is beautiful!
    5*6*11 I will marry my best friend! Budget Bride that loves DIY! My planning blog- It's a work in progress http://futuremrsd.weebly.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend was at a wedding there and recommended it to me. She said it was great! I have not checked it out yet, let us know what you think if you do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I went to check it out and was slightly disappointed by the way the packages were described to me.  By the time I was finished adding everything I wanted (and could get at other places for $100 a head) I was spending $140.  I liked it but not $40 more than any of the other places I've chekced out.

Good Luck Ladies
  • edited December 2011
    I agree that they don't give you as much with the package as other places offer did anyone have luck getting them to come down on the price?
  • I know this is a very old thread but I just want to say that my price was no where near $140 a head. After tax and gratudity we paid about $80 per head. And it was amazing. We had the Vintage room and it was so beautiful! The food was outstanding for both the dinner and cocktail hour.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards