New Jersey - South
Options

For Sale. Cherry Hill Area.

My wedding was in September and I'm just getting around to going through what I have here. I'm NEVER on here anymore. So if you're interested in anything, you want pictures, whatever. PLEASE e-mail me at cyndi.bohn at gmail dot com

Oh and everything is new. not opened or used. Except the table number holders.

Thank You Parasol: never used, forgot it the day of the wedding. $25

"mr. right" "mrs. always right" pillowcase set: $7 (still in package)

plain white cake bags. 25 count. i have 5 bags: $10

high heel cake server. pink glitter heel: $5 (never opened)

white tank. wedding bell design. size 1x. tags on: $10

white short sleeve. mother of the bride in silver crystals. size xl. tags on: $10

4x6 white picture frame. ring on top. "we're engaged" on bottom. never opened: $10

official new bride name change kit. never opened: $15

white flower girl zip hoodie. says flower girl in pink crystals on front with flower crystal design down the arm. size medium. tags on. it was for a 5 year old if that helps with size : $15

cute flower girl canvas tote bag. cream/pink. really cute. never used: $5

mens "just married" flip flops. black. size XL. puts "just" "married" in sand when you walk. in plastic package, never opened: $5

"bride" cosmetic bags. set of 3. bride is embroidered in pink. never opened: $10

"groom" boxers. size L. tags on: $15

mr. + mrs. luggage tags. never opened: $10

white drawstring ring pouch. bride and groom. cute. : $5

bridal clutch purse. it's an offwhite/silver, at least that's how it looks to me. still in package. jewels on the top. pretty. : $25

flower girl a to z book. never touched: $5

scratch a dare game. i'll just give this to someone who buys something else. it's like $1 from the store. lol

black/white table number holders. the bottom is a square black with a white line or white with a black line. a swirly metal piece comes out to hold the numbers. i love them, personally. i did use these at my wedding. i have 25 of them: $15, that's .60 each.

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
Angel Baby grew wings on 7/15/2011 at 7w. <3<br>

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards