New Jersey - South

anyone heard of bill giordano as a videographer?????

found him on craigslist, he's really cheap and videos are pretty good...anyone dealt with him?

Re: anyone heard of bill giordano as a videographer?????

• edited December 2011
    Do a search on his name on this site. I swear I heard of him and now I can't remember if it was bad or good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • shelby8020shelby8020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok thank u!
  • edited December 2011
    You can look at his videos on youtube as well.
  • what did you end up finding out. I found him and an thinking baout using him
  • In Response to Re: anyone heard of bill giordano as a videographer?????:

I've been talking with him. He seems very nice & legit. He just sent me the contract. I am so scared to put in my deposit. Does anyone know if he is clean?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_anyone-heard-of-bill-giordano-videographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:60677c49-fc07-41b0-96fa-6649aed668a1Post:42833161-6338-4280-8c6b-cf020324053b">Re: anyone heard of bill giordano as a videographer?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone heard of bill giordano as a videographer????? : I've been talking with him. He seems very nice & legit. He just sent me the contract. I am so scared to put in my deposit. Does anyone know if he is clean?
    Posted by junglefever12[/QUOTE]

Our wedding was 7-21-12 and bill was awesome!!! We lived him and our video was done in two weeks!!!! Use him!!!
  • Ugh loved him I meant lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards