New Jersey - South

XP- items for sale

Hello ladies, I also posted this on "beach weddings" since some of the items are most definitely "beachy" but I've listed items some for sale from my wedding here. All items are negotiable- I want to get rid of this stuff! Please let me know if you are interested in anything: gregnamy101709 (at) gmail.com. Thanks!

Re: XP- items for sale

• edited December 2011
    Pretty hair clip!  I'm planning to get a feather hair piece too... just waititng for my dress to come in so I can see it on again before I buy any accessories.
  • edited December 2011

... and BTW, my reception location asked if we could NOT give out taffy LOL.  Apparently they had a bad experience a couple weeks before I asked about bringing outside food.  I'm thinking of Johnson's popcorn from the OC boardwalk for my favors... that's ok by them.

• edited December 2011
    Aw thank you! That's so exciting :) I got mine from this etsy seller PowderBlueBijoux and I'd highly reccommend her if you're still looking.

And yikes, I can't imagine what happened!?! Maybe people were sticking it under that chairs?? I hope no one did that at ours!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards